Bulldog Movers is proud to be a premier apartment moving company serving Georgia residents. We proudly move residents around the Peach State from one apartment to another, and we make it our duty to provide a superior moving experience from start to finish. Before Bulldog ever shows up to move you into a new apartment, however, there are some things that you will have to take care of to ensure that your move goes as smoothly as possible.
Here are a few tips to consider before you seek out the services of our Georgia apartment mover:
- Have both your keys to your old apartment and your new apartment on hand and accessible
- Ensure that your electricity has been turned off at your old apartment and on at your new apartment
- Have your mailing address forwarded to your new apartment
- Throw away or donate items that you no longer need
- Check your old apartment thoroughly to ensure that you won’t be leaving anything behind
- Make sure that your phone is fully charged on the day of your move
- Make arrangements for any pets that you have
- Make sure that you have a full tank of gas in your automobile
When moving into a new apartment in Georgia, you may need to store some items for a period of time. At Bulldog, we understand, and that is precisely why we offer 130,000 square-feet of safe, secure storage space for you if you do happen to need it.
To find out more information about the professional apartment moving Bulldog provides throughout Georgia, please call or e-mail us today.