Cross Country Moving Services
Moving cross country can be an exciting time, but it is not without its challenges. When you turn to Bulldog Movers’ Cross Country Moving Services, you can count on us to take a lot of the stress out of the moving process by taking care of all of the heavy lifting – so you can focus on other things on your moving to-do list. Our company has been serving residents of Atlanta, Georgia, and the neighboring areas since our founding in 1982, giving us unparalleled industry experience and a long list of satisfied past customers under our belt. In fact, we maintain a prestigious A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have won the Consumers’ Choice Award for nine years in a row, so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re choosing the right cross country movers when you partner with us.
The Bulldog Movers Difference
At Bulldog, we know that we are not just moving your items long distance, we are moving your memories, which is why we do things differently than other cross country movers. For instance, we:
- Never use subcontractors, but will instead have our own team load your items as well as unload them while taking care of every step of the moving process in between
- Hire movers that have passed an extensive background check, have years of industry experience, and maintain a friendly personality, unlike other movers that just hire individuals based on brawn
- Perform a number of preliminary steps before each move, including installing floor, door, and wall protectors so your home remains safeguarded
- Use better trucks than other movers, as they are equipped with features such as air brakes, air-ride suspension, and GPS tracking to keep your items safe while they’re in transit
- Have the ability to perform last-minute moves, unlike other companies that do not have the resources and personnel to do so
For additional information about how we stand apart from other cross country movers, contact Bulldog Movers today. We are proud to serve residents of Atlanta, GA, and neighboring communities.