Climate Controlled Storage for Residents of Atlanta, GA
There are many benefits of putting belongings that no longer have a place in your home into climate controlled storage in Atlanta. Sensitive items, such as antiques, fine art, and computers (just to name a few) require more care, especially in Atlanta, Georgia, where the temperature fluctuations can be extreme. At Bulldog Movers, we can provide you with climate controlled storage that will protect your possessions from a wide range of issues, including:
- Cracking , tearing, breakage, and warping of wood caused by continual expanding and contracting throughout the seasons
- Yellowing and degradation of fabrics and papers from extreme temperatures
- Rust, corrosion, and weakening of metal that has been exposed to moisture
- Damage to electronics from extreme cold or dampness
- Mold and mildew stains on papers and fabrics caused by temperatures that facilitate fungus growth
At Bulldog Movers, we have an expansive 130,000-square-foot warehouse, and in addition to having climate controlled units, we also have security-enhancing features, such as 24-hour exterior and interior video surveillance. Our storage warehouse also has motion detectors, controlled and monitored access, as well as sprinklers and fire trouble monitoring. For all of these reasons and more, you can have peace of mind knowing that your belongings are as safe as can be with Bulldog Movers.
If you would like to learn more about climate controlled storage in Atlanta we provide, or about our additional moving and storage services, contact Bulldog Movers today. We are happy to serve residents of Atlanta, GA, and all neighboring communities.