Organization, planning, and education about the moving process are keys to a smooth move. After 20+ years in the moving business, we have compiled information that we feel is helpful. Whether you are moving a home or a business, you should be able to find what you need here.
Please click on the links below to access information useful for your move.
- Moving Checklist
- Moving Industry Tips
- Household Inventory Help
- Household Move Budget
- Research Your Mover
- Tips For Packing Yourself
- Non-Allowed Items For Moving
- Frequently Used Terms
- Out of State Move Inventory(PDF Document)
- Packing Supply Shopping List (PDF Document)
We have found a wonderful home inventorysoftware program that is completely free to use. You will find that you can upload picture of all of the items you own, including picutres of each room. There is a place to attach documents which would allow you to scan a copy of your receipts and upload those to attach to each item you inventory. There is a lot of detail in this program and we have found it very easy to use. Click here to visit the website and download your own copy of ‘What You Own – Home Inventory’ software.
Business / Office Moves
- Business Moving Tips
- Business Move Project Plan(MS Project Document)
- Business Move Checklist
- Office Relocation Checklist(PDF Document)
- Moving Tips for Employees
- Business Move – Affect on Employees(About.com Article)
- Notification Tips When Moving Your Business
We have also taken the liberty of putting together some links to other websites that we found contained helpful information. Click here to view our helpful links. As always, call your Bulldog Movers, Inc. moving specialist for any information that you may require. Our team of helpful agents are always available to assist in anyway we can.