When you need an experienced move manager for a corporate or estate move, you can count on Bulldog Movers to provide you with a knowledgeable, experienced professional who will get the job done right. Since 1982, our moving coordinators have been facilitating successful moves that are efficient and on schedule. A move manager from Bulldog will perform a detailed on-site survey to ensure you have the right resources for a cost-efficient move and will be there to assist you from beginning to end to ensure your total satisfaction. Some of our commercial clients who have turned to us for an expert move manager have included Tyler Perry Studios and the University of Georgia. We even managed the move of Governor Perdue out of the Governor’s Mansion after his retirement.
Residents and businesses refer us to new customers throughout Atlanta because of the numerous additional features and benefits of choosing our services. Just a few of these include:
- Fully licensed and insured movers who are never subcontracted
- Larger standard trucks than other area movers, meaning fewer trips
- Optional storage space in our highly secure, 130,000 square-foot-facility
- Furniture and equipment disassembly and reassembly, including bedroom sets and office cubicles
- Preliminary installation of floor, wall, and door covers to protect home and office surfaces from scuffs and dirt
- Honest quotes that include all labor, trucks, and equipment, so you’ll never see a hidden charge at the end of service
For more information on how you can hire a move manager for Atlanta, Marietta, Roswell, Smyrna, and surrounding communities, contact Bulldog today.