Many movers in Atlanta, Georgia, have discovered the plethora of cell phone apps that are available to help ease the transition. Let’s face it: moving can certainly be a stressful time, but in this age of readily available information, you can help ease that stress by using technology to your advantage.
Here are a few of the apps that other movers in Atlanta have found helpful:
- Zillow – This service has become one of the more trusted mobile apps for finding a new home or apartment. With more than 5,000 listings just in Atlanta alone, you’re sure to find the new home you desire.
- MoveTools – State Farm® created this app, which includes comprehensive to-do lists, a label creation tool, and moving tips to help the process go smoothly.
- AroundMe – This app uses your location to identify area coffee shops, gas stations, hospitals, pharmacies, supermarkets, and more. Tapping on the category brings up options and distances, and then shows a map for easy navigation.
- Home Depot – The home improvement giant has an app with all sorts of features for the do-it-yourselfer. One feature allows you to use your phone’s camera, which you can point at a desired wall, window, or other space, and plug in various products, so you can see how they will look after installation.
- Houzz – This company boasts that it has the largest database of home decorating photos and ideas in the world. Browse through more than 2 million images to get inspired as you redecorate your new abode.
Bulldog Movers in Atlanta, GA, is a full-service moving company that can help with all of your relocation needs. Call us today.