When searching for Atlanta Movers, it can be difficult to find a reputable company, and you may not know what questions to ask when approaching a prospective company. It is highly important, though, to ask questions in order to determine the reliability of a company.
Some questions you might want to ask prospective Atlanta movers are:
- How long have you been in business?
- How many employees and moving vehicles to you have?
- Is your company licensed, bonded, and insured?
- What options do you offer in terms of insurance during moves?
- Do you allow your employees to smoke on the job?
- What precautionary measures do you take when lifting and moving customers’ items?
A Bulldog Movers, we have served Atlanta residents since 1982, and are now one of the area’s largest moving companies with more than 100 full-time, non-smoking employees and nearly 30 bright red moving trucks. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we offer several insurance options for our customers during moves. We take many safety and precautionary measures when lifting and handling your possessions to ensure that they are protected.
If you’d like to find out more about our Atlanta movers and the services we offer throughout the Metro area, please call or e-mail Bulldog today.