Choosing reputable movers in Atlanta is the first step to a successful move in the Metro area, but there are also things you should take care of yourself to ensure a better moving experience. The moving company you choose should help you with the physical act of moving and relocating all your belongings, but there are other facets of the move that must be completed yourself, and it is often a good idea to create a checklist to ensure that these are completed at the appropriate time.
Here are some questions to ask yourself in the days leading up to your move:
- Have I hired professional movers in Atlanta to make my move go more smoothly?
- Have I packed everything that I can pack, and is it all organized appropriately?
- Do I have the keys to my new home or office as well as my current keys readily accessible?
- Have I arranged for my electricity and other utility services to be shut off the day of or the day immediately following my scheduled move day?
- Have I arranged an effective way to transport my pets to our new home?
- Will I need any storage space during or after the move?
Bulldog Movers is a professional moving company serving residents throughout Metro Atlanta and beyond. We can help you pack all your possessions before your move if you’d prefer. And, if you do find that you’ll need storage space before, during, or after your move, we have a 130,000-square-foot storage facility available that is climate controlled, secure, and dry.
For additional information regarding our movers in Atlanta and the services we offer, please call or e-mail Bulldog today.